HK Audio Lucas Nano 602 Ultra-Compact All-In-One Portable PA System, 460 Watt
Sale Price $999.99
You Save $400.01
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
LUCAS NANO 602 is the perfect sound reinforcement solution for any musician, DJ or entertainer who wants to use their own external mixer. Of course any other devices like a DJ controller, keyboard or playback device can be connected as well. This 2.1 stereo system is optimized for fast deployment at events attended by up to 120 people. This lightweight, 16.3 kg/ 36 lbs system is easily carried in just one hand and ready for use in seconds flat.
BEST OF SOUND PERFORMANCE
HK Audio’s acoustical engineers’ research sure paid off: these ultra-compact speakers pack amazing sonic power. Featuring the groundbreaking Multicell Transformer, the tweeters’ crystal-clear response delivers enough superior top end to cover even large rooms. Remarkably light, the subwoofer comes in an enclosure featuring Anti-Resonance Bracing tuned to deliver rich, thick low-end response. And all those glorious signals come at sound pressure levels up to 130dB!HERE’S WHAT ALL THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- Your voice is rendered clearly and assertively, with excellent speech intelligibility all the way to the back row.
- Your keyboard sounds are amplified exactly as they should be, with their true, unadulterated tones remaining intact.
- The brilliance of your guitar is captured in a high-definition audio signal that delivers all its characteristic overtones to the far corners of the room.
- Every instrument and voice is well defined and readily discernible in the mix, thanks to the system’s ample headroom and its ability to deliver richly detailed sonic images.
- The bass and beat of your music are delivered with power and punch so the energy can be felt throughout the room – your audience can’t help but get up and dance.
- Active compact PA
- Optimized for use as a 2.1 stereo system
- Can be combined with a LUCAS NANO 600, 608i or another 602 as a Twin Stereo Setup (suitable for crowds of up to 200 people depending on conditions)
- Can also be used as an elegant, mono column system
- Active 10" subwoofer with Anti-Resonance Bracing for a powerful, precise low-end
- Two satellites each with 4.5" broadband woofer and 1" tweeter, featuring groundbreaking Multicell Transformer technology
- One stereo input (XLR, jack plugs) connects easily to any mixer, keyboard, DJ controller or playback device
- System power: 460 watts
- Frequency response 43 – 20.000Hz
- 130dB max. SPL
- Just 16.3kg / 36 lbs
- Satellites can be mounted inside the subwoofer for transport/storage
- High quality STEREO STAND ADD ON from K&M (available separately) for the 2.1 stereo system set up
- Height-adjustable S-CONNECT POLE LN: signal-carrying distance pole for cable-free satellite connection (available separately) and a cable-free setup as mono or Twin Stereo Setup
- Simple handling; assembles in seconds
LUCAS NANO 602 system:
- Product Class: Portable stereo PA system
- Audience: up to 120
- Max SPL peak: 130 dB
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Rating: 460 W (RMS)
- Peak power (calc.): 1500 W
- Amplifier: Class D
- Active protection circuits: MulitBand limiter, Subsonic filter, Thermo protection, Overload protection
- Enclosure: Surface-coated Polypropylene
- Optional accessories: S-CONNECT POLE LN (signal-routing speaker pole), Stereo Stand Add-on, Roller Bag (padded trolley), Desk/Wall Mount, Link Cable, Drum Rack Adapter
- Weight: 16.3 kg / 36 lbs.
LUCAS NANO 602 Subwoofer:
- Max SPL peak: 123 dB@10%THD, Halfspace
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 43 Hz - 190 Hz
- LF Speaker: 10" Celestion custom-made
- Inputs: stereo input (XLR, jack plugs, Mini jack)
- Outputs: Speaker Out, Easy-Click, Rec Out, Link Out for Twin Stereo Mode
- Pole mount: M33 for the (signal-routing) S-CONNECT POLE LN, a speaker pole adapter sleeve (M33 to M20) is included
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 35 x 49 x 47 cm
- Weight: 13.9 kg / 30.8 lbs.
LUCAS NANO 600 Series Satellite:
- Max SPL peak: 124 dB (Single Satellite), 130 dB (Satellite Array)@10%THD, half space
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 190 Hz - 20 kHz
- Mid/High Speaker: 4,5" Celestion custom-made
- HF Driver: 1" Celestion custom-made
- HF horn: HK Audio Multicell transformer
- Mid/high unit dispersion pattern, horizontal/vertical: 90° x +10/-45° (Single Satellite), 90° x 30° (Satellite Array)
- Pole mount: 3/8" thread
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14,5 x 14,5 x 13,5 cm
- Weight: 1,2 kg / 2,6 lbs.