HK Audio Lucas Nano 602 Ultra-Compact All-In-One Portable PA System, 460 Watt
Sale Price $999.99
You Save $400.01
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK
LUCAS NANO 602 is the perfect sound reinforcement solution for any musician, DJ or entertainer who wants to use their own external mixer. Of course any other devices like a DJ controller, keyboard or playback device can be connected as well. This 2.1 stereo system is optimized for fast deployment at events attended by up to 120 people. This lightweight, 16.3 kg/ 36 lbs system is easily carried in just one hand and ready for use in seconds flat.
BEST OF SOUND PERFORMANCE
HK Audio’s acoustical engineers’ research sure paid off: these ultra-compact speakers pack amazing sonic power. Featuring the groundbreaking Multicell Transformer, the tweeters’ crystal-clear response delivers enough superior top end to cover even large rooms. Remarkably light, the subwoofer comes in an enclosure featuring Anti-Resonance Bracing tuned to deliver rich, thick low-end response. And all those glorious signals come at sound pressure levels up to 130dB!HERE’S WHAT ALL THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- Your voice is rendered clearly and assertively, with excellent speech intelligibility all the way to the back row.
- Your keyboard sounds are amplified exactly as they should be, with their true, unadulterated tones remaining intact.
- The brilliance of your guitar is captured in a high-definition audio signal that delivers all its characteristic overtones to the far corners of the room.
- Every instrument and voice is well defined and readily discernible in the mix, thanks to the system’s ample headroom and its ability to deliver richly detailed sonic images.
- The bass and beat of your music are delivered with power and punch so the energy can be felt throughout the room – your audience can’t help but get up and dance.
- Active compact PA
- Optimized for use as a 2.1 stereo system
- Can be combined with a LUCAS NANO 600, 608i or another 602 as a Twin Stereo Setup (suitable for crowds of up to 200 people depending on conditions)
- Can also be used as an elegant, mono column system
- Active 10" subwoofer with Anti-Resonance Bracing for a powerful, precise low-end
- Two satellites each with 4.5" broadband woofer and 1" tweeter, featuring groundbreaking Multicell Transformer technology
- One stereo input (XLR, jack plugs) connects easily to any mixer, keyboard, DJ controller or playback device
- System power: 460 watts
- Frequency response 43 – 20.000Hz
- 130dB max. SPL
- Just 16.3kg / 36 lbs
- Satellites can be mounted inside the subwoofer for transport/storage
- High quality STEREO STAND ADD ON from K&M (available separately) for the 2.1 stereo system set up
- Height-adjustable S-CONNECT POLE LN: signal-carrying distance pole for cable-free satellite connection (available separately) and a cable-free setup as mono or Twin Stereo Setup
- Simple handling; assembles in seconds
LUCAS NANO 602 system:
- Product Class: Portable stereo PA system
- Audience: up to 120
- Max SPL peak: 130 dB
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Rating: 460 W (RMS)
- Peak power (calc.): 1500 W
- Amplifier: Class D
- Active protection circuits: MulitBand limiter, Subsonic filter, Thermo protection, Overload protection
- Enclosure: Surface-coated Polypropylene
- Optional accessories: S-CONNECT POLE LN (signal-routing speaker pole), Stereo Stand Add-on, Roller Bag (padded trolley), Desk/Wall Mount, Link Cable, Drum Rack Adapter
- Weight: 16.3 kg / 36 lbs.
LUCAS NANO 602 Subwoofer:
- Max SPL peak: 123 dB@10%THD, Halfspace
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 43 Hz - 190 Hz
- LF Speaker: 10" Celestion custom-made
- Inputs: stereo input (XLR, jack plugs, Mini jack)
- Outputs: Speaker Out, Easy-Click, Rec Out, Link Out for Twin Stereo Mode
- Pole mount: M33 for the (signal-routing) S-CONNECT POLE LN, a speaker pole adapter sleeve (M33 to M20) is included
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 35 x 49 x 47 cm
- Weight: 13.9 kg / 30.8 lbs.
LUCAS NANO 600 Series Satellite:
- Max SPL peak: 124 dB (Single Satellite), 130 dB (Satellite Array)@10%THD, half space
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 190 Hz - 20 kHz
- Mid/High Speaker: 4,5" Celestion custom-made
- HF Driver: 1" Celestion custom-made
- HF horn: HK Audio Multicell transformer
- Mid/high unit dispersion pattern, horizontal/vertical: 90° x +10/-45° (Single Satellite), 90° x 30° (Satellite Array)
- Pole mount: 3/8" thread
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14,5 x 14,5 x 13,5 cm
- Weight: 1,2 kg / 2,6 lbs.