The CMD PL-1 works well as standalone controller for a wide range of DJ and production software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, the CMD PL-1 makes getting your hands into your software easy and affordable.
Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables right out-of-the-box, plug-and-play operation with any MIDI software – no additional drivers required. Big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag, the CMD PL-1’s modular design provides seamless integration with any of our other CMD controllers.Ready for Your Touch
Small enough to fit in a tight DJ booth, but big enough to deliver the performance you need, the PL-1 is a robust platter controller – no matter what DJ software you use. With its 4" touch-sensitive wheel, the PL-1 knows when you’re touching it and where. Touch on the top, and the music stops just as if you were touching a record. Nudge the side of the platter and you’ll get momentary changes in playback speed. It performs exactly as you’ve come to expect from years of turntable and CD deck use. But unlike most other deck controllers, this little dynamo comes with a silky-smooth, high-resolution fader for precise pitch adjustments. If you use sync in your software and the deck pitch changes, a column of LEDs next to the pitch fader lets you know what the pitch on the virtual deck has changed to – so you always know what’s going on without looking at your screen.
Only have room for one controller in your booth? Not a problem! The PL-1 supports deck switching for controlling up to four decks, so a single module is the perfect backup deck or add-on when using software that allows for more than two virtual decks.Free Deckadance 2 LE DJ Software
To get you up and running right out-of-the-box, we've included a free download voucher for Image-Line's Deckadance 2 LE DJ software, which adds tremendous versatility and seamlessly integrates with a wide range of DAW applications.
Extreme Value and Expandabilit
Whether used in standalone mode or as part of a custom CMD setup, the DJ CONTROLLER CMD PL-1 provides high quality, flexible MIDI control at a price that makes it an easy addition to your current setup. Add to this a super-slick modular design that lets you grow your workstation to include exactly the control elements your art requires. Check out the amazing DJ CONTROLLER CMD PL-1 at your BEHRINGER dealer, or order yours online today! The possibilities are endless.Features:
- 4" high-resolution touch sensitive platter
- Deckadance LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 14bit Pitch fader with LED feedback
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Flexible deck switching to control up to 4 decks from a single controller
- Full control over multiple effects
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Designed and engineered in Germany