Gravity GLP-1 Looper Pedal
Sale Price $65.99
You Save $83.01
- IN STOCK
The GLP-1 Looper Pedal from Gravity allows you to create loops up to 10 minutes long! A great pedal at a great price, it's perfect for beginners to pros. It features a sleek look with true bypass circuitry (so it won't alter your tone when it's not active) plus analog dry-through (lets you play along with recorded playback), and is conceived and designed in Milwaukee, USA. In an independent test performed by professional guitar techs and players, the sound of this Gravity Pedal compares to pedals that cost twice as much!
Controls include FUNCTION Switch and LEVEL Knob. It requires a 9V AC/DC adapter, sold separately. There is no battery compartment. Includes USB cable for uploading and downloading to a Windows PC; USB does not work as a power supply.Features/Specs:
- Maximum Recording Time: 10 Minutes
- Maximum Overdubbing Times: Unlimited
- Input: 1/4" Mono Audio Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" Mono Audio Jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Supply: DC 9V is not included, and Looper does not have Battery Compartment. And you cannot connect a USB power supply to the USB port, as the USB port is for audio signal transfer only.
- Working Current: 94 mA
- Size: 3.75"L x 1.63"W x 2.28"H
- Weight: 10.23 oz.
- Accessories: 1. Manual 2. USB cable (uploading and downloading from the computer.) Please download the (Windows Only) software from http://archerguitars.com/pedals.html