MXL - V69M EDT - MOGAMI Edition - Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
Sale Price $249.95
You Save $150.00
- ONLY 8 IN STOCK
Musicians, artists, and bloggers agree - the V69 (MOGAMI® Edition) is the standard of excellence for tube condenser microphones. Tested against mics costing barrels more, the V69 continues to impress with its rich midrange, punchy forward character, and mix-ready vocals. Providing a winning combination of both crispness and warmth, the V69 is a must-have tool for the professional and home studio environment.
- Vocal mic that gives singers a warm, rich sound
- 12AT7 dual-triode tube that delivers vintage tone
- Transformerless design that gives a crisp high end
- Ideal microphone for hip-hop and hard rock
- Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
- Type: Pressure gradient tube condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -18kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 22 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 72 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 140 dB
- Power Requirements: 110/220VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply
- Size: 47mm x 218mm/1.85 in. x 8.58 in.
- Weight: 1 lb/498.95g
- Metal Finish: Black with gold grill