Yamaha 8300 Series Field Corp 14X14 Marching Bass Drum w/ RM-TVHMBA Carrier - Blue Forest
Sale Price $673.00
You Save $499.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Benefiting from experience and an enviable track record from the world’s top drum and bugle corps, the 8300 Series Field-Corps™ Marching Bass Drum features a maple shell and a consistent 14” shell depth throughout the lineup, adding solid power and presence to the bass line. Designed for top tier marching programs, Field-Corps bass drums provide a deep, resonant tone and punchy attack. From the focused tone of the smallest size to the thunderous boom of the largest model, these bass drums are versatile enough for both indoor and outdoor marching percussion activities.
All shells in the 8300 Field-Corps™ Series are maple, and all have a 14” depth. Air hole size and location has been individually optimized for each drum size. Ample power and punchy bass is provided in relatively slim shells that are manageable and mobile.
The 7-ply maple shell provides a precise balance of deep, resonant tones and solid, punchy attack. This shell configuration not only sounds great it has a much lighter carrying weight than its all-hardwood counterparts.
The RM-TVHMBA Carrier delivers an unlimited range of adjustments to fit players of any age and any size. The Articulating Back Support (ABS) is the first and only carrier to promote spinal alignment.The key to superior comfort is better fit, and better fit depends on adjustability. MAY Contour Hinge Carriers offer the best sizing, flexibility and ergonomic design. By using hinge technology, these carriers become one with the player and remain secure and durable enough to be used through the daily rigors of marching field drills.
- All Yamaha bass drums are made using the Air-Seal System™ which ensures that shells start round and stay round: an in-round shell tunes clearer and provides a pure fundamental tone.
- Specially processed tension bolts provide increased strength that can easily handle high tension tuning. 5.4mm steel tension rods provide easy, consistent tuning without adding unnecessary weight.
- A sophisticated badge design adds a touch of class to the new series.
- The 45° bearing edge allows each drum to speak clearly creating precise articulation.
- The light, die-cast aluminum lugs are designed with a unique arch-shaped center. This Yamaha original straight-line design decreases surface to surface contact between the shell and lug permitting the shell to vibrate freely, which in turn results in greater tone production. Lug designs are 26% lighter and 60% stronger than previous models.
- 9-ply maple round edge hoops constructed with our original Air-Seal System are utilized to deliver the strength necessary for maintaining consistent, uniform tuning.
- All 8300 Series Bass Drums come with smooth white REMO PowerMax™ bass drum heads.
- The claw hook design delivers greater tuning stability. This unique feature reduces the stress on the tuning bolt under high-tension situations. This ensures easy turning when making tuning adjustments. The new wide-body claw hook design also reduces hoop damage, while delivering greater tuning stability.
- Sound Impact Strips eliminate unwanted overtones, promoting a clear tone and making tuning easier.