Shure SM35-XLR Wired Cardioid Condenser Headset Microphone w/Windscreen & Inline XLR preamp
Sale Price $149.00
You Save $37.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The SM35 PerformanceHeadset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom toexpress themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight,unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection ofoff-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage,whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
Availablein standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, the SM35 seamlessly integratesinto any Shure wireless headset system. Also available, the SM35-XLRincludes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR)applications.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance