Yamaha YCR-2330IIIS - Standard Bb Short Model Cornet - Silver-Plated
Sale Price $1,537.00
- 0 IN STOCK, EXPECTING MORE SOON
Yamaha standard cornets have been designed to incorporate many of the features and characteristics of our top pro models, yet at a standard model price. They offer a beautiful traditional cornet sound, and have highly accurate intonation and a comfortable playability. The 2330II has a 'shepherds crook' style bell and features a thumbhook on the 1st valve slide. The lightweight design gives quick, easy response, and there is a choice of either lacquer or silver-plate finishes.
- Honed pistons - The precise fit between valve casings and pistons after honing means no air leakage.
- Pressure-formed tubing - Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell - A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell whih allows continuous even vibrations.
- Nickel silver at stress points - Nickel silver is a very strong material, and when used at stress points, makes the instrument far more durable.
- Delrin one-piece valve guides - Delrin one-piece valve guides are durable and quieter than metal valve guides.
- Large bore and large bell - Combining the large bore and large bell makes the student cornet free-blowing with a voluminous sound.
- Available features - The YCR-2330II cornet is available with a first valve slide thumbhook and a silver-plated finish.