LD Systems - DAVE 8 ROADIE Portable Active PA System with 3-Channel Mixer
Sale Price $599.99
You Save $200.00
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK
With the DAVE 8 Roadie, LD Systems are successfully implementing their motto "pro audio in motion". This complete PA system with its powerful 700-watt (Peak) power amp delivers astounding performance for mobile applications. The system is equipped with a high-performance 8" band-pass subwoofer and two satellite speakers (2 x 4" + 1") and was designed as a flexible and portable mini PA system especially for musicians.
The DAVE 8 Roadie features three different inputs, which can be used simultaneously. One channel has a combo socket (XLR/jack) for dynamic microphones. One channel offers dual RCA connectors for computers as well as a combo socket (XLR/jack) for mixers or keyboards. Finally, the third channel has a 3.5 mm stereo and a 6.3 mm mono jack input for MP3 players or guitars with a switch for selecting the desired input. The high-performance Class A/B power amp module integrated in the subwoofer powers both the subwoofer and the satellites.
The systems features all of the usual protection circuits. The built-in limiter keeps the system safe from overload and ensures a long service life. On the side of the subwoofer, in addition to an ON/OFF switch and a phase reverse switch (180°), there is a separate subwoofer volume knob that allows you to find the perfect mix of brilliant treble, punchy mids, and powerful bass.
Sturdy front grilles and ergonomic handles on both the subwoofer and the satellites underscore the roadworthiness of the DAVE 8 Roadie and make the system an ideal companion for musicians.
- Product number: LDDAVE8ROADIE
- Product type: PA system
- Type: active
- Colour: black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 117dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 123dB
- Frequency response: 45 - 19000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 60 x 60
- Weight: 29,1kg
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 8"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 203mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 1,5"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 38,1mm
- Cabinet construction: Bandpass
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Cabinet / Housing surface: painted
- Subwoofer width: 352mm
- Subwoofer height: 430mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 434mm
- Subwoofer features: transport handle, threaded flange M20, limiter
- Midrange size: 2 x 4"
- Midrange size: 2 x 101,6mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1"
- Midrange voice coil: 25,4mm
- Horn: radial
- Tweeter dimensions: 1"
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25,4mm
- Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25,4mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: MDF
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: painted
- Mid/Hi system width: 150mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 350mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 170mm
- Mid/Hi system weight: 4,2kg
- Mid/Hi system features: transport handle, 16 mm flange, metall front grille
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 350W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 700W
- Amplifier Output Subwoofer (RMS): 150W
- Amplifier Output Subwoofer (Peak): 300W
- Amplifier Output Mid/Hi (RMS): 100W
- Amplifier Output Mid/Hi (Peak): 200W
- Protection circuits: limiter, over-current, short circuit
- Cooling: heat sink
- Controls: input switch (MP3 / Hi-Z), Subwoofer Phase Reverse, Main Level, Mic Level, sub level, MP3 / Hi-Z Level, On / Off, Line Level
- Display: Power, protect (protection circuit engaged)
- Operating voltage: 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Line inputs: 3
- Line input connectors: XLR, RCA, 6.3 mm Jack
- Mic inputs: 1, XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- MP3 inputs: 1
- MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z inputs: 1
- Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible