Palmer Germany - PEDMS Dynamic Mic Switcher
Sale Price $49.99
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The Palmer DMS (Dynamic Mic Switcher) routes a microphone signal to two footswitch-selectable outputs.
The Palmer DMS is a passive unit for dynamic microphones only. The switch is instantaneous and is operated via a footswitch.
The DMS provides a wide range of applications :
- Switch your vocal mic between the FOH and monitor mixing desks to communicate with the monitor mixer or the band on stage.
- Two different sound configurations: to switch between different effects or sounds on your microphone, e.g. a "telephone effect" or more levels of reverb. Run the outputs of the DMS into two channels of the mixing desk, that you can configure differently. Now you can freely toggle between them on-stage at any time.
- You can also use the DMS to route the signal to two rooms or zones and select either one.
- Product type: switch
- Type: passive
- Split type: 1 in 2
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: XLR
- Max. input level: n.a. dB
- Number of split-outputs per canal: 2
- THRU outputs/channel: 0
- Max. output level: n.a. dB
- Output connectors: XLR
- Transformer isolated outputs: no
- Controls: input pad, ground lift, footswitch
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet/Housing surface: powder coated
- Width: 100 mm
- Depth: 120 mm
- Height: 60 mm
- Weight: 0,65 kg