Palmer Germany - PEABO Balanced Line Output Switch
Sale Price $69.99
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Palmer PEABO is a Balanced Line Output Switch with one input and two outputs. Thus, it is the perfect choice for routing a signal to either one of two possible inputs.
- Switch your vocal mic between the FOH and monitor mixing desk to communicate with the monitor mixer or the band on stage.
- Two different sound configurations: to switch between different effects or sounds on your microphone, e.g. a "telephone effect" or more levels of reverb. Run the outputs of the PEABO into two channels of the mixing desk, that you can configure differently. Now you can freely toggle between them on-stage at any time.
- You can also use the PEABO to route the signal to two rooms or zones and select either one.
Switching is controlled by a sturdy foot switch; the selected output is indicated by a red LED. Slide switches select 15 dB of attenuation for output A and 6, 15 or 21 dB for output B. A ground lift switch eliminates earth loop hum. The PEABO is housed in a solid metal case with extended edges for optimum protection of the input and outputs. Pre-drilled holes permit simple and secure mounting in a rack or on a pedalboard.
The PEABO's circuitry is all-passive. A 9V block battery is required to power the LED.
- Product type: switch
- Type: passive
- Switching function: output switcher
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: XLR
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR
- Transformer isolated outputs: no
- Controls: Output pad
- Display: channel number
- Operating voltage: 9 V block
- Power consumption: n.a. A
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet/Housing surface: powder coated
- Width: 100 mm
- Depth: 120 mm
- Height: 60 mm
- Weight: 0,64 kg