Palmer Germany - PLB2X8 Dual Loadbox 2x8 Ohms
Sale Price $359.99
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The Palmer PLB2X8 is a dual-channel, strictly reactive load (load box). A load box is a substitute for a speaker. It ensures that tube amps are connected to the correct load on the output, thus eliminating the risk of amplifier damage.
The PLB2X8 is a perfect addition to speaker simulators that do not have a built-in load (load box) (for example: PDI09, PGA05 and PDI05).
The PLB2X8 is also useful in conjunction with guitar amps that have a line out or filter out connection. In this case, the PLB2X8 permits silent operation of the amplifier with simultaneous use of the line/filter output.
- Product type: load box
- Type: passive
- Channels: 2
- Input type: unbalanced
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output type: unbalanced
- Controls: mono/stereo mode
- Display: signal
- Dummy load impedance: 2 x 8 Ohm / 1 x 16 Ohm / 1 x 4 Ohm Ohm(s)
- Max. load: 2 x 100 W / 1 x 200 W W
- Voicing filter: no
- Power attenuator: no
- transformer balanced inputs: no
- Transformer isolated outputs: no
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet/Housing surface: powder coated
- Width: 480 mm
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 180 mm
- Height: 44,5 mm
- Height: 1 U
- Weight: 2,77 kg