Palmer Germany - PEINS 1-watt All Tube Guitar Amplifier
Sale Price $399.99
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Palmer EINS - Amazingly versatile!
Small 1-5W amps have become very popular in recent years. They are fun items but some seem more like toys than real amplifiers. Palmers approach with the EINS was to design a serious true tube amplifier for professional purposes. The speaker simulated output allows you to connect the output of the amp directly to your audio interface. Thanks to the integrated loadbox a speaker does not need to be connected. Thanks to the unique “HiZ output” you can connect the output of the EINS directly to the input of any amplifier! This way the EINS can be power boosted or used as a preamp or even on your pedalboard.
The Palmer EINS comes with an ECC83 preamp tube (V1) and an ECC82 (V2) power stage tube as standard. Other tube configurations are possible as follows.
- 1: V1:ECC83 - V2:ECC83: Quieter, distorts much faster, a little more gain, lead sound.
- 2: V1:ECC83 - V2:ECC81: Louder than Variation "1", quieter than the standard configuration, more gain, distorts a little more quickly.
- 3: V1:ECC81 - V2:ECC82: Stays clean a little longer, a little more headroom, darker distortion sound.
- 4: V1:ECC81 - V2:ECC83: The quietest configuration, distortion sets in a little later than with Variation "1", distortion can be controlled very precisely.
- Product type: guitar amplifiers
- Type: head
- Technology: tube
- Class: A
- Power: 1 W
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 4
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output impedance: Speaker out: 8 & 16 ohms, simulated out: 4k, HiZ out: 3.3M Ohm(s)
- Channels: 1
- Display: Power
- Controls: tone, level
- FX loop: no
- Preamp tubes: ECC83
- Power amp tubes: ECC82
- Rectifier: solid state
- Operating voltage: 230 V AC
- Power consumption: 10 W
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Width: 206 mm
- Depth: 128 mm
- Height: 108 mm
- Weight: 2,47 kg