Palmer Germany - PDI03 Speaker Simulator with Loadbox - 8 Ohms
Sale Price $479.99
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The Palmer Speaker Simulator PDi 03 - available in 2, 4, 8 and 16 Ohm
The PDI03 Palmer speaker simulator combines load impedance, a signal splitter and DI box especially designed for guitars. All functions are optimised for live and recording applications.
Instead of being connected to a loudspeaker, the PDI03 is connected directly to the amplifier output. The signal is no longer picked up by a microphone, but after passing through a special filter section is fed directly into a mixing console, tape recorder, etc. This permits power amplifiers to be operated to saturation without troublesome volume problems.
Two switches select between the 9 filter presets simulating various types of speakers and enclosures. Open back 2 x 12'' combo or 4 x 12'' cabinet characteristics and the punch of a full-out stack with a graphic EQ ''V'' setting can be selected as well as ''American'' or ''British'' speakers and ultra brightness.
Four paralleled unfiltered outputs are available for further processing. Both filter and line out level are adjustable.
For live monitoring, speakers may be connected while the reactive load is automatically switched off. Power handling capacity is 100W RMS without speakers.
- Product type: speaker simulator
- Type: passive
- Channels: 1
- Input type: unbalanced
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output type: balanced, unbalanced
- Outputs: 2 x Filter / 4 x Line out
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Output impedance: 10 k (6.3 mm Jack), 600 (XLR) Ohm(s)
- Controls: filter volume, line out, voicing
- Dummy load: yes
- Dummy load impedance: 8 Ohm(s)
- Max. load: 100 W
- Voicing filter: yes
- Power attenuator: no
- Transformer isolated outputs: yes
- Cabinet material: sheet steel/aluminium
- Cabinet / Housing surface: powder coated/anodized
- Width: 480 mm
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 180 mm
- Height: 44,5 mm
- Height: 1 U
- Weight: 2,6 kg