The Loar - LH-309 Hand-Carved Archtop Acoustic - Rosewod Fingerboard, Vintage Sunburst
Sale Price $699.99
You Save $234.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The LH-309 archtop is the perfect blend of vintage vibe and modern value. The LH-309's top is hand-carved and hand-graduated solid Spruce. We've carefully placed our own P-90 pickup in the perfect spot for optimal tone. The classic high output and articulate treble response of the P-90 is the ideal complement to the spruce top and maple back and sides, excellent for either rhythm or lead playing.
With a 16" lower bout and a classic 24-3/4" scale, the LH-309 is a nod to original Golden Age archtop designs.
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides Maple
- Neck: Mahogany with Vintage "V" Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Fleur-de-Lys
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Open-Geared Butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Two way
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: The Loar P-90
- Item: LH-309