The Loar - LH-300 Hand-Carved Archtop Acoustic Guitar - Rosewood Fingerboard, Vintage Sunburst
Sale Price $599.99
You Save $200.00
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
The LH-300-VS is a replica of original archtop acoustic guitars from the 1920’s. It features a hand-carved top from graduated spruce, and traditional maple back and sides.
The LH-300 is finished in tobacco sunburst with a vintage "V" mahogany neck, Grover tuners and a compensated adjustable ebony bridge.
With its classic archtop tone, carved body and vintage design, we've built a great-sounding guitar that jazz players and archtop enthusiasts will love.
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides Maple
- Neck: 3-piece Mahogany with Vintage "V" Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Fleur-de-Lys
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open-Geared Butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: None