Recording King - RU-998 Metal Body Ukulele - Rosewood Fingerboard, Nickel plated Bell Brass
Sale Price $429.99
You Save $144.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Made from an entirely European bell brass body and featuring a 6" hand-spun Recording King cone, this resonator ukulele adds a unique twist to the classic Hawaiian instrument. This unique instrument features a mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, Champion-style friction tuners, pearloid headstock overlay and a bell brass coverplate.
The RU-998 has fantastic projection and a bark that is uncommon yet very appealing for a ukulele. Includes featherweight case.
- Body: Nickel-Plated Bell Brass
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Cone Material: Hand Spun Aluminum
- Cone: Recording King, 6"
- Coverplate: Diamond
- Headstock: Plated Recording King Logo
- Headstock Overlay: Pearloid
- Tailpiece: Bell Brass
- Bridge: Hard Maple
- Position Markers: M.O.P.
- Dot Tuners: Champion-Style Friction
- Nut, Width: 1-3/8"
- Scale Length: 15"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Upper Bout: 5-7/8"
- Lower Bout: 7-5/8"
- Body Length: 10-5/8"
- Total Length: 23"
- Finish Options: Nickel-Plated Bell Brass (RU-998)