QSC TouchMix-16 16-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
Sale Price $1,299.99
You Save $330.00
- ONLY 2 IN STOCK
QSC TouchMix compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
Professional Results Made Easy
- Simple Mode makes getting great results easy and fast (similar to the
- “Auto” function on a DSLR camera
- Advanced Mode gives pro users total control over all mixer parameters
- Wizards and preset libraries created specifically for live sound reinforcement assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more
- Built-in color touchscreen combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
“Big Mixer” Features and Specifications
- 4-band full parametric EQ and variable high-pass filter on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- Four premium stereo DSP’s with a full selection of professional digital effects
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters, limiters and delay on main and aux. outputs, DCA’s and mute groups High Quality microphone preamps Channel-selectable phantom power
- Multiple monitor mixes including ability to drive in-ears directly
- Multitrack direct to disk recording/playback via external USB hard drive (not included.) No computer required.
TouchMix delivers all the processing power and features that a professional live sound engineer could want.
Compact and Complete
- Approximately the size and weight of a small laptop computer
- Operation via internal color touch-screen and rotary dial, mobile device or both simultaneously
- USB Wi-Fi adapter included. No additional network hardware required for remote control
- Includes padded carrying case for protection and easy transport
- Inputs: 16 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo Line (TRS), Talkback (XLR), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 6 Aux (XLR), 2 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue (TRS), Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
TouchMix V2.0 with New Features for Free Download at http://www.qsc.com/resources/software/touchmix-firmware/
- Support for password protected, multi-level security access
- Expanded Wi-Fi options (including wired connection to an infrastructure router)
- Programability of User Buttons
- More options for auxiliary mix pick-off points
- Expanded channel presets
- Updated iOS app
- Personal monitor mix application for both iPhone and iPod Touch
- Operator may limit or allow access on a per-device basis
- iPhone control of the record/playback transport controls and programmable user buttons
- Android support (coming soon)