Paiste Masters 14" Dark Hi Hat Cymbal - Bottom
Sale Price $254.00
You Save $156.00
- SPECIAL ORDERED FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Masters started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior sound ideals in various musical genres. In 2014, three crashes and two hats join the series to expand the unique Masters sound atmosphere to additional cymbal types. Masters integrate the experience of the decades long art of cymbal making with the inspirations of international top drummers.
Dark, warm, smoky. Medium wide range, complex mix. Buttery feel with a quick response. Very rich, mystic dark crash sound. Extremely lively cymbal for broad accents in semi-loud settings. Well suited for delicate ride patterns or mallet swells.
- Sizes: 14" 15"
- Weight: medium thin top / medium heavy bottom
- Volume: low to medium loud
- Stick Sound: soft, velvety
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Chick Sound: full, deep with a bit of wash