H. Jimenez - LBQ2E El Musico Bajo Quinto with Pick-up - Rosewood Fingerboard, Solid Spruce Top with One Pearloid Mica
Sale Price $719.00
You Save $300.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
This full bodied Bajo quinto is visually striking with one H. Jimenez style pearloid mica. The well-seasoned close grained solid spruce top is very resonate and responsive. The back and sides are rich Mahogany trimmed with maple and rosewood edges. It has a great feel with a strong voice to punch through and be heard! The 18 fret Rosewood fingerboard ends with the Jimenez signature laser logo and special “Thunderwing” ™
Rosewood adjustable saddle bridge.LBQ2E
(with pickup) Equipped with factory installed natural sounding soundhole Seymour Duncan SA-1 pickup. This sleek passive no-hum design has a convenient on-board volume control and is wired directly to a strap button/end pin style jack.
- All H. Jimenez bajo quintos feature a specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing™ bridge with adjustable saddle for optimum performance
- High quality natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end as well as the H. Jimenez headstock shape and arrow rosette
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.