H. Jimenez - LBQ3 El Murcielago Bajo Quinto - Rosewood Fingerboard, Solid Spruce Top with Two Pearloid Micas
Sale Price $539.00
You Save $230.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
– (The Bat) – LBQ3
(acoustic) – The two pearloid micas and comfortable Thin-line body
give this H. Jimenez bajo quinto a bold look and style. The well-seasoned close grained spruce top is very resonate and responsive. The back and sides are rich Mahogany trimmed with maple and rosewood edges. The 18 fret Rosewood fingerboard ends with the Jimenez signature laser logo and special “Thunderwing” ™
Rosewood adjustable saddle bridge.Features:
- Bridge –Specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing™ bridge for deep booming bass response and adjustable saddle for optimum performance
- Fingerboard – Natural Rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end
- H. Jimenez headstock and arrow rosette design
- Bracing – Special Bajo Quinto brace design pattern developed by Layo Jimenez.
- Neck – Mahogany neck with a traditional comfortable bajo profile – 25 1/2” scale
- Top – Solid Spruce top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back – high quality Mahogany for a crisp focused sound
- Edges – Rosewood and Maple edges with purfling
- All models available as acoustics or with an American Made Seymour Duncan SA-1 passive pickup with a flat response to provide a traditional warm, pure uncolored natural tone with convenient on-board rotary volume control. Sound hole pickup is factory installed with strap button style end pin jack.
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.