JBL JRX215 2-way Portable Passive PA Speaker
Sale Price $299.00
You Save $75.00
- 0 IN STOCK, EXPECTING MORE SOON
Go Pro - with JBL
The JBL JRX215 2-way passive PA speaker gives you professional performance affordably. JBL engineers reexamined every element of the speaker system design, kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best, and redesigned things that don't. For increased efficiency and power handling, the JRX215 sports a 15" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil that delivers more cross-sectional wire area in its voice coil gap than round-wire designs, while a 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver maximizes high-frequency performance and system reliability. Need PA speakers? Go pro with JBL's JRX215.
JBL JRX215 2-way Passive PA Speaker Features at a Glance:
- 15" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil
- 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy-gauge wire
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4" MDF
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket lets speaker tilt for more uniform audience coverage
- Powered No
- Power Configuration Not powered
- LF Driver Size 15"
- HF Driver Size 1"
- Power Rating (Program) 250W
- Peak Power Capacity 1000W
- Impedance 8 ohms
- Frequency Range 38Hz-16khz (-10dB), 50Hz-12.5kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequency 1.6kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL 128 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle 50 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle 90 Degrees
- Enclosure Material 3/4" MDF
- Mounting Options Pole, Floor
- Inputs 1 x 1/4" in parallel with 1 x speakon
- Outputs 1 x 1/4" in parallel with 1 x speakon
- Height 27.5"
- Width 18.1"
- Depth 17"
- Weight 61 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number JRX215