Mono M80 Acoustic/Dreadnought Guitar Case - Black
Sale Price $229.99
You Save $35.01
- 0 IN STOCK, EXPECTING MORE SOON
We’ve designed the M80 Series from the inside out to be the lightest, thinnest, strongest, most versatile carrying solutions for the professional musician. A hybrid case featuring an ultra light laminated foam shell with strategically placed ABS panels, providing an unmatched level of protection for your most prized investments. Smart features like the Clip/Tuck straps make for easy airport travel, while the streamlined profile helps you slip through the crowds.
Our innovative Neckbrace design provides a level of protection worthy of the finest instruments. (It works so well we’ve patented it). Your guitar quickly straps in and remains stabilized during transport. The headstock is suspended inside the case, saving the guitar from impacts that could otherwise snap the neck.
Well, we dare you to try. We build our cases to military specs, using only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements. Inside, the plush lining protects delicate custom finishes. So your guitar rides first class while you launch an urban assault.
These measurements represent the inner capacity of the case. If you are unsure about the fit for your guitar, make sure it does not exceed any of the maximum dimensions shown just to be safe.
M80-AD fits standard body dreadnought guitars including Fender, Gibson, Martin, Yamaha, Washburn. M80-AC fits Martin OM, Collings C10, Larrivee OM, Yamaha Classical models and others. Features:
- Headstock: Neckbrace absorbs horizontal impact, keeping headstock safely suspended.
- Tuning Pegs are kept away from the sides of the case minimizing de-tuning from side impact
- Hi-density foam bumpers divert vertical impact out and around the case, away from the strap pin
- Integral ABS panels deliver hardcase protection at a fraction of the weight