The Complete Ukulele Method: Beginning Ukulele - Book and DVD
Sale Price $24.99
- 0 IN STOCK, EXPECTING MORE SOON
The First Book and DVD in The Complete Ukulele Method!
Perfect for beginning ukulelists as well as players who want to enhance their knowledge, Beginning Ukuleleteaches everything you need to know to get started on the instrument,including chords, strumming, picking, basic music theory, and readingtablature (TAB) and standard music notation. Guitarists wanting toexpand their musical horizons will also find this to be the perfectintroduction to playing the ukulele. The book features lots of fun songsin a variety of styles, including rock, blues, Hawaiian, fiddle tunes,and fingerstyle. On the DVD, Daniel Ho's friendly, easy-to-understandexplanations and demonstrations make learning to play the ukulele funand easy. Featuring practice tips and other important issues for thebeginning ukulelist, Beginning Ukulele is the most thorough method available for beginning ukulele students.
* Examples in easy-to-read TAB and standard music notation
* Songs and solos to practice
* Special ukulele strums and other right-hand techniques, such as fingerstyle and picking
* Left-hand techniques, including hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides
* Topics such as music theory, improvising, and how to practice
* Lessons on ukulele styles, including folk, Hawaiian, rock, blues, and more!