The History of Marshall The First Fifty Years - Softcover
Sale Price $40.00
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
From its humble origins in the back of a small music store in London,Marshall Amplification has defined the sound of rock for generations ofguitarists around the world.
The History of Marshall: The First Fifty Yearstells the story of Jim Marshall's remarkable life and documents themany innovations of Marshall amplifiers, from the famous “stack” to themost current offerings. The book features:
• Hundreds of color photographs throughout, including rare amplifiers and previously unpublished historical documents
• Reprints of vintage catalogs and marketing materials from Marshall and its related brands, including Park and CMI
• Extensive appraisal and history of the Celestion speaker
• History of the Marshall factory locations and the pictorial “factory tour”
The book is also:
•Predominantly full color (similar books are typically – sometimesexclusively – black and white) and includes more historical materialthan any previous publication
• The first publication to bring the history of the company and its products up to date
The History of Marshall: The First Fifty Yearsis the definitive account of this fascinating company known as “TheSound of Rock.” It's absolutely essential reading for musicians,technicians, and collectors alike.