Use Mackie's Master Fader app to mix live audio and access the DL806's internal processing, including 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb and 31-band master buss graphic EQ. Add a wireless router (not included) and mix with your iPad remotely, at various locations of a venue, hall, etc. The DL806 takes full advantage of the iPad's flexibility.
Control the Mix From Anywhere
With the Mackie DL806's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real-time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad (requires wireless router, sold separately). Instantly adjust mix functions from tuning front of house trouble spots to ringing out stage monitors.
24-Bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA Converters
The Mackie DL806's 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters offer a remarkable 114 dB dynamic range.
Big on Security
The DL806 is big on security. The PadLock feature locks down your iPad for permanent installs, while the Kensington lock -- the industry standard in protecting technological equipment -- secures the mixer to guard it from theft.
- 8 Onyx Microphone Preamplifiers
- 4 XLR Inputs & 4 XLR/TRS Combo Inputs
- Switchable 48V Phantom Power
- Cirrus Logic 24-Bit Converters
- 4-Band EQ, Gate & Compressor Per Channel
- Master Buss 31-Band GEQ & Comp/Limiter
- Instantly Record the Mix to iPad & Share
- 4 Analog Aux Sends
- PadLock Feature Locks iPad for Installs
- Kensington Lock