JBL - JRX212 - 2-way Portable Passive Stage Monitor
Sale Price $249.00
You Save $63.00
- ONLY 2 IN STOCK
Go Pro - with JBL
The JBL JRX212 2-way passive stage monitor gives you professional performance affordably. JBL engineers reexamined every element of the speaker system design, kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best, and redesigned things that don't. For increased efficiency and power handling, the JRX212 sports a 12" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil that delivers more cross-sectional wire area in its voice coil gap than round-wire designs, while a 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver maximizes high-frequency performance and system reliability. Need stage monitors? Go pro with JBL's JRX212.
JBL JRX212 2-way Passive Stage Monitor Features at a Glance:
- 12" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil
- 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy-gauge wire
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4" MDF
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket lets speaker tilt for more uniform audience coverage
- Powered No
- Power Configuration Not powered
- LF Driver Size 12"
- HF Driver Size 1"
- Power Amp Not powered
- Power Rating (Program) 250W
- Peak Power Capacity 1000W
- Impedance 8 ohms
- Frequency Range 60Hz-16khz (-10dB), 70Hz-12kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequency 1.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL 129 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle 50 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle 90 Degrees
- Enclosure Material 3/4" MDF
- Mounting Options Pole, Floor, Wedge
- Inputs 1 x 1/4" in parallel with 1 x speakon
- Outputs 1 x 1/4" in parallel with 1 x speakon
- Height 22.5"
- Width 15.5"
- Depth 12.5"
- Weight 43 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number JRX212