Rovner - Van Gogh Ligature for Metal Large Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
Sale Price $50.47
You Save $21.52
- 0 IN STOCK, EXPECTING MORE SOON
The prodigious Van Gogh (both sizable and marvelous) is for the woodwind artist ready to experience a unique approach that facilitates freedom of expression, putting the player in control of the ultimate sound. Neutral in tone, the Van Gogh responds to simple adjustments that help the player paint exactly the musical picture he or she wishes to share with the audience. Lively and strong for the colorful klezmer piece, passionate and dark for the most demanding orchestral piece, smooth and sweet for a jazzy love song, the Van Gogh is a masterpiece of a ligature that can do it all.
Of course, the Rovner ligature you choose will be based on your own set-up, playing style and preferred sound. As you know, a ligature is no small thing! Without a doubt there's a Rovner ligature that can help you meet your musical objectives.
- A NEW ligature for the woodwind artist!
- Debuted at ClarinetFest '12
- Offers a BIG but controllable sound
- Grasps entire heel of reed, eliminating "pinch points" that restrict vibration
- Excellent intonation, response, projection and articulation
- Adjustable tone...freedom from the paradigm of dark or bright
- Supports and stabilizes without mashing the reed, yet grips firmly, eliminating reed shift
- Prevents reed warp...never be caught off-guard again!
- Includes a Rovner cap
- Made in the USA!