Blizzard Lighting Puck RGBAW Couch Potato Remote Control Series - RGBAW LED Flat PAR Fixture
Sale Price $149.99
You Save $80.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
With an overall depth of 2.5" and a main depth of about 1", The Puck™ RGBAW is definitely one thin PAR. 198 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and daisy chain power connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting.
It features 3, 5 and 12-channel control modes which means it works great with virtually any type of controller. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
Its IEC power in and daisy chain connections, 3-pin DMX connections, and LED control panel are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use the Puck™ RGBAW in ANY position, including flat on the floor.
Compare it to the competition, The Puck™ RGBAW is packed with a ton of features, for not a lot of ice.
- RGBAW Color Mixing via 198x Edison® .5-watt 10mm LED's (45 each Red/Amber, 39 each Green/Blue, 30 White)
- Easy to use IR remote control
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
- User selectable 3 (Dimmer/Strobe/31 Color Preset), 5 (R/G/B/A/W dimming) or 12 (Extended) DMX channels
- Sound active in DMX mode
- Built-in chase macros via DMX
- Full RGBAW color mixing plus 31 built-in colors in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Easy to use LED control panel
- Running hours display
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
- Use The Puck RGBAW in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
- Black Out: Turns fixture On/Off
- Auto Mode: Automatically run through built-in programs
- Program Selection: Access units built-in programs
- Flash: Strobe effect
- Speed: Control speed of Auto/Fade
- DMX Mode Select
- Sound Active: Activates sound active mode
- Set Address: Set DMX Address on a fixture
- RGB Buttons: Adjust RGB colors with the “+” and “-“ buttons
- + and – Buttons: Adjust flash rate, speed of the Auto Run and Program Selection
- Beam Angle: 21°, Field Angle: 32°
- Lux: 2,995 @ 1m
- Light source: 198 x 10mm .5W LEDs, 100,000 hrs
- Power: 120VAC 60Hz, 20W, 0.17A (operating), 0.17A (inrush)
- AC power: Auto-ranging 100V ~ 240V 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Size: 8.25" x 8.25" x 2.5" (210 x 210 x 63.5 mm)