Koss CS100 Communication Headset
Sale Price $19.99
- ONLY 5 IN STOCK
The Koss CS100 communication headsets boast a full range of sound that helps bring every conversation to life. With high noise sensitivity and reduced sound distortion – not to mention hands-free communication via an electret, noise cancelling microphone – it will seem as if the person on the other end of the line is right in front of you.
Whether you employ telephony, voice-activated or voice recognition software – or indulge in computer games with sound cards that feature built-in bias supply* – CS100 headsets offer long-lasting comfort to accommodate the longest of telecommunications.
*Can be used with an external power source if sound card does not have built-in bias supply.
- Full range of sound brings games to life
- Dynamic element delivers high sensitivity and reduced distortion for premium sound at all volume levels
- Improved signal transmission and conduction for cleaner, clearer sound
- Ear cushions create balanced, open, hear-through sound, maximizing comfort and evenly distributing sound
- 8 foot cord maximizes movement
- Electret noise cancelling microphone
- Covered under the Koss Stereophones Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz (headset); 100-16,000 Hz (microphone)
- Impedance: 32 ohms (headset); Same as load resistance (microphone)
- Sensitivity: 91 dB SPL/1 mW (headset); -56 dB +/- 3 dB per 1 V/1 KHz (microphone); (-36 dB +/- 3 dB, V/Pa)
- Cord: Straight, Single-entry, 8ft