Gibraltar G-Class Single Bass Drum Pedal w/ Case
Sale Price $189.98
You Save $161.01
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The new G-Class was inspired by the demand for a pedal that could offer an ideal blend of power, speed, and style. The result is exactly that. Elegantly fusing innovation with function, the G-Class pedal is loaded with ground-breaking new control features. The unique design eliminates set-up complexities, and allows the player to fine tune the pedal's "feel" quickly and precisely. Gibraltar's G-Class pedal is a one-of-a-kind, high performance machine-from the beater, all the way down to the die-cast foundation plate. Features:
- Fast touch G-branded pedal board
- Sleek, smooth surface hi-performance styling for a comfortable feel.
- Sculpted single pillar frame with enclosed spring tension system
- Spring tension adjusts at the turn of a wheel.
- Tension indicator enables you to set and play.
- G-Drive dual adjustment cam drive
- 2 point cam adjustment alters resistance and motion to suit your playing style.
- Variable weight beater
- Beater balance can be fine tuned using swap out magnet weights.
- Sling style travel bag
- Sling style formed travel case with handle and convenient shoulder strap. Net accessory pocket.
- Helix mounting system
- Pedal mounts to your bass drum hoop via a ratchet drive, single-point lever. One step quick release hoop mount to detached pedal.
- Independent footboard height and beater angle adjustment
- Adjusts footboard height independently without affecting spring tension or beater angle.
- Cast foundation plate
- The all cast metal rock plate ensures pedal stability and durability. Pedal movement is eliminated by twin stabilizer spurs and anti-skid rubber base.
- On board tool kit
- Easy access tool kit for on the fly adjustments