EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job - EQ/Boost Pedal for Guitar
Sale Price $159.00
You Save -$35.75
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
The Tone Job is a complete tone enhancement tool designed around a stereo preamp to cover as much frequency range as possible. What does this mean for you, the user? It means it can handle a wide variety of frequencies from electrical guitars, bass guitar, synthesizer machines and just about anything else you can plug in. The treble, bass and middle controls will cut or boost up to 20db. In addition to that, the level control will boost the signal (post EQ) up to 5 times the input depending on where the dial is set.Controls
- Level: Post EQ volume control. Can boost the signal up to 5x the input. Unity is around 10 O’Clock.
- Treble: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Bass: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Middle: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
Treble affects frequencies from around 2k Hz up, bass affects frequencies from around 500 Hz down. The middle is an adjustable resonant filter acting as a midrange control with it’s center frequency around 1k Hz. Treble and bass response are dependent on middle control settings.
Analog, true bypass and hand made one at a time in good old Akron Ohio.
4 5/8″ x 2 1/2″ x 2.25″ with knobsPower
A standard 9-18 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel or 9v battery. We HIGHLY recommend investing in a good isolated power supply made for musical instrument applications.