EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter - 4 Stage OTA Based Phase Pedal for Guitar
Sale Price $185.00
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK
4 stage OTA Based phaser ala the Ross Phaser and DOD 490 (Circuit is loosely based on both of these). Two LFO speeds that can go from painfully slow to ridiculously fast. Dry kill switch to get vibe/vibrato effect, depending on where the controls are set. Rate controls the speed of the LFO, extremely wide range in conjunction with the two mode switch. Depth controls the amount of phase shift mixed with the dry signal (not how the LFO shifts the filters) so you can get very subtle pseudo 2 stage through full on. Sweep controls the frequency range and resonance controls the regeneration which makes the effect more or less intense. The sweep and resonance have a large range and you can dial in classic subtle tones through over the top phasing.
* There is no audible difference between the Grand Orbiter pictured and the previous silver box version.
4.7″ x 3.7″ x 1.75″ with knobsPower
Any standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel.
- Depth: Controls the amount of phase effect mixed with dry signal. When “dry” switch is in the off position, this should remain at max.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO
- Sweep: Controls the Frequency range
- Resonance: Controls the regeneration of the phasing.
- Rate 1+2: Changes the range of the speed control. 1 is slower, 2 is faster.
- Dry: Cuts the dry signal to create a vibe/vibrato effect depending on the setting of the other controls. Vibrato is created by turning the resonance down low.