Alpine MusicSafe Classic Natural Sound Ear Plugs for Musicians
Sale Price $19.99
You Save $10.00
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK
MusicSafe Classic natural sound ear plugs from Alpine Hearing Protection offer the same great features as the MusicSafe Pro, except that the Classic version has two sets of interchangeable acoustic filters instead of three. The set of filters that is omitted in the Classic are the white filters, which offer the lowest attenuation. For professional singers and those using their MusicSafe ear plugs in environments where you need just a little attenuation to take the edge off the noise you hear, we recommend the MusicSafe Pro. For most applications, however, the MusicSafe Classic gives you just what you need: a choice of two levels of hearing protection.
The calibrated filters are designed for listening to music while providing optimum hearing protection without loss of clarity. MusicSafe earplugs are very comfortable, and do not cause pressure on or in the ear. Instructions for use are included in the package.Features:
- Dual-Flange Silicone Design for maximum comfort and a great acoustic seal that fits most adults.
- Thermo-Reactive silicone rubber material that softens at body temperature for an unusually comfortable fit that is ideal for extended wear.
- Low-profile Stem Design for a less noticeable appearance on stage, at the concert or at the club.
- Interchangeable attenuation filters that let you choose the level of attenuation you need in specific situations.
- Natural Sound Technology to clearly hear your music and voices at a comfortable, safe volume.
- Sturdy and stylish silver-colored hard plastic carry/storage case.