Audix L5O Installed Sound Lavalier Microphone w/ Omni-Directional Capsule
Sale Price $199.00
You Save $31.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Free $100 Gift Card with Purchase of $499 or more
Micro-sized lavalier condenser microphone for wireless and wired applications.
The L5 is a micro-sized (5 mm) cardioid condenser microphone also available with an omnidirectional polar pattern. The L5, which features modular, interchangeable capsules, is intended for use with the RAD360 Wireless System as well as hard-wired vocal and instrument applications.
Designed to provide the highest quality sound in the smallest possible package, the L5 miniature condenser is ideal for broadcast and live sound applications including speech, interview, presentation, theatrical production and instruments. The L5 has clarity, a low profile, ease of operation and the ability to accurately capture and reproduce vocals from 4"- 8" or acoustic instruments from 1"- 2".
With a smooth and accurate frequency range of 20 Hz - 20 kHz for L5O and 40 Hz – 20 kHz for the L5, these microphone are lightweight and discrete
The L5 is available in 4 models as follows:
- L5: Cardioid microphone with 3’ cable terminating to a mini-XLRf connector for use with RAD360 wireless
- L5O: As above with omni-directional capsule
- L5P: Cardioid microphone with 8’ cable terminating to a mini-XLRf connector with phantom power adapter for hard wired applications.
- L5OP: As above with omni-directional capsule
Manufactured to high standards and tight tolerances, the L5 features a modular threaded capsule, a machined brass body with matte black finish and high quality shielded microphone cable.
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid / Omni
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz (cardioid), 20 Hz - 20 kHz (omni)
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k = 6 mV/Pa (C), 8 mV/Pa (O)