Audix MicroBoom MB8450HC - 84" Carbon Fiber Boom, Clutch Assembly & M1250B Hypercardioid Microphone
Sale Price $699.00
You Save $46.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Carbon fiber boom system in 24, 50 and 84 inch lengths. For overhead miking.
The MicroBoom is produced in three lengths: 24", 50" and 84". The boom is a carbon fiber rod compatible with any of The Micros. Lightweight, able to attach to any microphone stand, the MicroBoom is a problem solver for many hard-to-reach miking applications including choir, live theater and orchestra.
The MicroBoom can be used with any of the microphones in The Micros series providing a broad selection of pick-up patterns, output levels and frequency responses. A high quality shielded cable is used internally to insure the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom. The stand adapter offers total control over the angle, rotation and position of the carbon fiber rod by way of a flexible metal gooseneck. The MicroBoom provides an ultra-clean, professional and elegant appearance on stage while providing exceptional performance and portability.
The M1250BHC, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1250B, which is equipped with a hypercardioid capsule, is also available with hypercardioid, omni or shotgun capsules, giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.M1250B Specifications:
- Transducer type: condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 19 kHz
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 10 mV / Pa (C) @ 1k; 10 mV / Pa (HC) @ 1k; 11 mV / Pa (O) @ 1k
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 21 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD: ≥140 dB
- Dynamic Range: 119 dB
- Power requirements: 18 – 52 V
- Connector: 3 pin mini-XLRm
- Polarity: positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Housing: machined brass
- Finish: powder coat
- Weight: 0.7 oz / 20 grams
- Length: 2.1 inches / 54 mm