Audix USB12 Mini USB Condenser Gooseneck Microphone - Black
Sale Price $149.00
You Save $26.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Miniaturized USB condenser microphone for recording directly into a computer.
The USB12 is a miniaturized USB condenser microphone used for recording voice and acoustic instruments directly into a computer via the USB port. This mic is designed to naturally capture and reproduce vocals and instruments with stunning detail. The USB12 is clear, flexible, easy to use and has excellent sound response.
With a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the USB12 provides isolation and control at the sound source with a smooth, accurate response over a frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz.
The USB12 supports both 44.1k and 48k sample rates for playback and recording. This high definition condenser microphone features a push-to-talk button, “steady on” or “momentary on” as well as a headphone jack for real time monitoring. The USB12 is also equipped with a bass roll-off filter to control unwanted low frequency signals.
The USB is also available in white, model USB12W. Supplied accessories include a 6' USB cable and external foam windscreen.Specifications:
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Output Impedence: 1000 Ohms
- Sensitivity @1k 1.3 mV/Pa: 115 dB
- Maximum SPL @ 1% THD: 115 dB
- Signal to Noise ratio: 64 dB ik @ 1 Pa
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB
- Weight: 20 Ounces (567 g)
- Length: 12.2 Inches (310 mm)