Audix SCX25A-PS Professional Studio Condenser Microphone - Piano Microphone System
Sale Price $1,599.00
You Save $201.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The Audix SCX25A-PS Piano Microphone System has 2 SCX25A microphones; 2 DFLEX dual-pivot, rim-mounted microphone clips; and 2 CBL-20 20' XLR-XLR microphone cables.
The SCX25A is a professional studio condenser microphone with an elegant design and a patented capsule suspension system. Uniquely shock-mounted within an intricate machined brass ring, the capsule is completely isolated from the mic body and electronics. By successfully minimizing acoustic reflections and diffractions, the SCX25A delivers a pure, open air sound with exceptional detail and realism.
The SCX25A is consistent when responding to on and off-axis signals. This mic exhibits outstanding phase coherence and minimal proximity effect. With a wide cardioid polar pattern, the SCX25A enables the sound engineer to blend the sound of the instrument or vocal with the sound of the room. The SCX25A will handle SPLs in excess of 135 dB and provides up to 20 dB of ambient noise rejection.
The SCX25A is perfectly suited to capture the sound of acoustic instruments such as pianos, guitars, vibes, woodwinds, brass, percussion toys, drums, orchestra and symphony sections.
Supplied accessories include heavy duty snap to fit nylon clip and foam lined wood case.Includes:
- 2 DCLIP microphone clips
- These 2 tension-fit, heavy-duty nylon microphone clips keep your SCX25As securely in place for optimal recording. Dual-pivot, rim-mounted.
- 2 CBL-20 cables
- These 2 20' microphone cables have XLR-to-XLR connectors.
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1k: 28 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥135 dB
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB
- Power Requirements: 48–52Vs phantom
- Connector: Swithcraft male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing/Finish: Machined Brass / Black E-coat
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Length: 5-4/5"