Audix ADX20iP Woodwind/Brass Condenser Microphone
Sale Price $199.00
You Save $26.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Miniature instrument microphone for sax and brass.
The ADX20iP is applicable for professional stage and studio applications. This mic is primarily used for miking most reed and brass instruments.
The ADX20iP has a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, which provides excellent isolation and feedback control on stage with natural sound reproduction at very close distances.
The ADX20iP is lightweight, compact and simple to use. Included with the ADX20iP is a gooseneck clip with spring tension for easy mounting to the bell of an instrument.
Model Variation: ADX20i - for use with RAD360 wireless system. No power adapter is included with this model.
The ADX20i requires phantom power of 9-52 V.Specifications:
- Type Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid, Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response 40Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity 6 mV/Pa @1k (C) / 5.6 mV/Pa @1k (HC)