Audix VX5 Condenser Vocal Microphone
Sale Price $249.00
You Save $41.00
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
High performance electret condenser for vocals & acoustic instruments
The VX5 is a multi purpose, professional vocal condenser microphone designed for live, studio and broadcast applications. With an ability to duplicate studio quality sound on stage, the VX5 has a smooth and accurate frequency response, resistance to feedback and handles very high SPLs without distortion.
Designed with a tight and uniformly controlled supercardioid polar pattern, the VX5 helps isolate vocals from the rest of the stage. Other features are a 14 mm gold vapor diaphragm, an acoustically ported steel mesh grill with a multi-stage pop filter, and a -10 dB pad and bass roll-off filter. The VX5 will handle SPLs in excess of 140 dB (with pad and roll-off engaged) and will provide over 20 dB of ambient noise rejection on live stages.
In addition to vocal applications, the VX5 is designed to capture instruments such as guitars, woodwinds, brasses, percussion toys, drum overheads, hi-hats and pianos.
The VX5 requires 18 - 52 V phantom power.
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response 40 Hz-16.5 kHz ±3 dB
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 6.9 mV (ref 1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 26 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 68 dB
- (ref 1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Off axis rejection: >20 dB
- Maximum SPL: >140 dB (w/-10 pad)
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold platedmale
- XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Die cast zinc
- Weight: 8 oz / 227 grams
- Finish: Black E-coat