CAD Audio 827A-17 - Miniature Gooseneck Condenser Microphone - 17"
Sale Price $99.00
You Save $40.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The 827A is a cost-effective, cardioid, mini-gooseneck, electret condenser microphone with a controlled low frequency roll-off, smooth mid-range, and slightly peaked upper range to give a natural sound in all applications requiring voice reproduction. The superior and uniform unidirectional pattern minimizes feedback, reverberation, off axis coloration, background noise and placement problems. The 827A has an extremely durable satin black finish and is available with a 17” gooseneck (model 827A-17) or a 13” gooseneck (model 827A-13). This unobtrusive gooseneck microphone is ruggedly constructed to provide years of dependable service. Windscreen included.
- Operating Principle: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 16kHz
- Sensitivity: -50dBV (3.2mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 350 ohms
- Self Noise: 30dBA
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48