CAD Audio GN15VPD - 15" Variable Polar Pattern / Miniature Gooseneck Microphone
Sale Price $349.00
You Save $110.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The GNVPD is a series of dual-flex, continuously-variable polar pattern, miniature-gooseneck condenser microphones with integrated desk stand, programmable membrane switch, LED, and logic interface. Special attention has been taken to design the GNVPD series to resist interference from devices such as cell phones and two-way communication devices. The integral 80Hz, 12dB/octave high-pass filter removes unwanted low-frequency energy to improve intelligibility. The cable can easily be made to exit the bottom or the rear of the stand. The GNVPD series features logic I/O functions that can be utilized with automatic mixers, teleconferencing systems and control systems. The logic input can remotely control the LED as well as membrane switch activation. The membrane switch working with or bypassing the microphone’s mute activates the logic output. Bypassing mute is particularly useful with teleconferencing systems that mute the microphones after the echo cancellation block. The exact mode of operation can be set with the DIP switch on the underside of the desk stand. The GNVPD has a continuously-variable polar pattern so it can shorten the list of products an audio system designer needs to consider when gooseneck condenser mics are specified. The installer can precisely tailor the polar pattern for the best performance depending upon the application or environment. The GNVPD is primarily designed for speech and vocal pickup in governmental, institutional, and business applications. Specifications:
- Operating Principal: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Continuously-variable
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dBV (16mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 120ohms
- Self Noise: 29dBA
- Max SPL: 120dB, 1% THD, 1KHz
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 4mA
- Connector: TB4M-type (TA4F-type to 3-pin male XLR-type cable included).
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm corresponds to positive voltage on pin 1 relative to pin 2 at TB4M-type connector.
- Logic Output: NPN open collector, 30V, 50mA, max
- Logic Input: 40K ohm pull-up resistor to 1.3V
- Finish: Durable matte-black urethane
- Dimensions: (See spec sheet pdf)
- Net Weight [Mass]: 1lb 8oz [0.70Kg]
- Packaged Weight [Mass]: 1lb 15oz [0.87Kg]
- RF Immunity: Meets or exceeds EN55103-2, E1, E2, E3 and E4
- RoHS Compliant
- Included Accessories: 30' [9m] cable, foam windscreen, adhesive “Astatic” security cover.