CAD Audio StagePass WX1210HW - Wireless Headworn Microphone System
Sale Price $199.00
You Save $60.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
- (1) RX1200 Receiver
- (1) TX1210 Bodypack Transmitter
- (1) WXLAV Hypercardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone
Please enjoy the easy and exciting performance the StagePass™ WX1210 Headworn Series provides for your next gig. CAD Audio/Astatic Commercial has been creating high-value products since 1938 and prides itself on supporting and developing the live performer. Our design criterion was straightforward: develop a high-performance wireless microphone system agile enough to cope with today’s dynamic RF environment that is both easy to use and exciting to operate.
The StagePass™ WX1210 Headworn Series Wireless Systems feature frequency agile diversity reception for outstanding connectivity, minimizing multipath interference. 16 Channel Agility for frequency plan flexibility and VHF Channelization provides increased operating range. Scan-Link™ technology provides instantaneous and automatic channel configuration (First, the receiver conducts an environmental frequency evaluation then selects a channel. Second, the receiver links to the transmitter and sets the transmit frequency automatically). Double AA batteries supply >10hrs of battery life. Transmitters have soft touch On & Mute switches with multi-color LED indicators to monitor mute status and battery life. Metal Chassis provide a durable and formidable shielded enclosure. The WX1210 receiver offers ¼” and XLR outputs for maximum flexibility.Features:
- VHF Channelization for increased operating range
- Diversity Operation to minimize multipath interference
- 16 Channel Agility for frequency plan flexibility
- Scan-Link™ technology for instantaneous and automatic channel configuration
- First, the receiver conducts an environmental frequency evaluation then selects a channel.
- Second, the receiver links to the transmitter and sets the transmit frequency automatically
- Double AA batteries with >10hrs of battery life
- Transmitters have soft touch On & Mute switches with multi-color LED indicators.
- Metal Chassis for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure
- ¼” and XLR outputs for maximum flexibility