CAD Audio StagePass WX1200 Wireless Handheld System
Sale Price $159.20
You Save $99.80
- ONLY 3 IN STOCK
- (1) RX1200 Receiver
- (1) TX1200 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Transmitter
Please enjoy the easy and exciting performance the StagePass™ WX1200 provides for your next gig. CAD Audio/Astatic Commercial has been creating high-value products since 1938 and prides itself on supporting and developing the live performer. Our design criterion was straightforward: develop a high-performance wireless microphone system agile enough to cope with today’s dynamic RF environment that is both easy to use and exciting to operate.
The StagePass™ WX1200 Series Wireless Systems feature frequency agile diversity reception for outstanding connectivity, minimizing multipath interference. 16 Channel Agility for frequency plan flexibility and VHF Channelization provides increased operating range. Scan-Link™ technology provides instantaneous and automatic channel configuration (First, the receiver conducts an environmental frequency evaluation then selects a channel. Second, the receiver links to the transmitter and sets the transmit frequency automatically). Double AA batteries supply >10hrs of battery life. Transmitters have soft touch On & Mute switches with multi-color LED indicators to monitor mute status and battery life. Metal Chassis provide a durable and formidable shielded enclosure. The WX1200 receiver offers ¼” and XLR outputs for maximum flexibility.Features:
- VHF Channelization for increased operating range
- Diversity Operation to minimize multipath interference
- 16 Channel Agility for frequency plan flexibility
- Scan-Link™ technology for instantaneous and automatic channel configuration
- First, the receiver conducts an environmental frequency evaluation then selects a channel.
- Second, the receiver links to the transmitter and sets the transmit frequency automatically
- Double AA batteries with >10hrs of battery life
- Transmitters have soft touch On & Mute switches with multi-color LED indicators.
- Metal Chassis for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure
- ¼” and XLR outputs for maximum flexibility