Yamaha DTX530K Electronic Drumset Value-Pack - Includes Sticks, Headphones & Pedal/Throne
Sale Price $1,349.00
You Save $639.66
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 2 TO 3 DAYS
This exclusive Cascio Interstate value-pack is designed to give you all of the accessories you need to get started right away! Included Items:
- Yamaha DTX530K Electronic Drumset
- One pair of On-Stage 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
- KOSS TD85 Headphones
- Yamaha FPDS2A Hardware Package
- 3-zone 8 inch Textured Cellular Silicone snare for acoustic drum feel (XP80)
- Two large 3-zone choke-able cymbals (PCY135)
- 13" real hi-hat provides natural hi hat performance (RHH135)
- DTX500 Drum Trigger Module with 427 drum, percussion and effect sounds
- 50 preset drum kits to cover a diverse range of genres plus 20 user editable drum kits.
- 63 preset songs in a wide range of genres and 20 user songs.
- An AUX IN jack lets you connect a CD player or an MP3 player
- High-quality click function that lets you customize rhythm and tone settings
- Challenging groove-check and rhythm-gate functions help you enjoy practicing
- Recording function that lets you capture your drum performances
- On-board high quality digital reverb effects
- MIDI out for controlling external gear and computer software
- 12 trigger inputs compatible with a wide range of pads and triggers
- Standard 5 piece configuration with kick, snare and 3 toms plus real hi-hat and 2 cymbals
On-Stage 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
To play with lightning speed you need sticks that are stronger, straighter, and last longer. These sticks are made from wood found deep in the forests of China that is perfect for just that. On-Stage drum sticks have been logged, air kiln dried, shaped, sanded, sealed and are ready to make some thunder! These are great hickory sticks with a nice weight and finish.
KOSS TD85 Headphones
The TD85 is a full-size, professional quality stereophone that delivers high quality stereo sound reproduction in a durable yet lightweight construction. Ideal for professional, commercial, or home use, the TD85 features dynamic elements for a rich frequency response from 20-17,000 Hz. Oxygen-free copper voice coils improve signal transmission and conduction for cleaner, clearer sound. Closed leatherette ear cushions envelope the ear to enhance bass frequencies and isolate the listener. The result is a sound performance that captures every note while preventing sound leakage that can be distracting to others nearby-perfect for loud and busy settings like school language labs or commercial listening stations. Yamaha FPDS2A Hardware Package w/ Drum Throne & Bass Drum Pedal
This special hardware package comes equipped with the Yamaha DS550U Drum Throne, and FP6110A Single Bass Drum Pedal. The DS550U Lightweight Single-Braced Drum Throne features a 2" thick padded cushion seat.