Whirlwind Medusa MS248XL100 Standard Series Snake - 100 ft
Sale Price $1,089.00
You Save $213.71
- 0 IN STOCK, EXPECTING MORE SOON
The Whirlwind Medusa MS248XL100 Standard Series Snake is still on par with the touring standard worldwide, and has been for decades. They are still made at their Rochester, NY factory.
Standard Medusa features include:
- Heavy duty powder coated steel stagebox with Whirlwind connectors and integrated handle.
- Whirlwind by Belden NEC CM rated multipair cable, heavy duty, flexible, multipair cable. Each pair contains two twisted 24GA 7x32 polyethylene insulated conductors with 100% foil shield and 24GA drain wire.
- Fanouts with multiple layers of rugged heat shrink at the most critical points.
- Fanouts feature Whirlwind connectors with engraved numbers and letters.
- Genuine Kellems® wire mesh hanger to support the fanout at the board.
- Genuine Kellems® strain relief and grip with internal cable clamp.
Standard fanout lengths are:
- 3 ft. - up to 28 channels
- 4 ft. - 28 channels and up