Buffet Crampon Divine Clarinet - Key of A
Sale Price $9,078.00
You Save $6,050.00
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Research and development is both a rigorous and creative process. In collaboration with our workshops and internationally renowned clarinetists, Paul Meyer worked on the research project for developing new acoustics, resulting in the Divine clarinet. The word 'divine' conjures such qualities as beauty, splendor and awe; a level of perfection. It is a word of high praise with connotations of purity and light, with a touch of femininity.
The model benefites from having the same hole placement and the Tasco mdoel which allows for better intonation in every register. The improved bore favors flexible register-crossing and freer blowing during the most demanding pieces. The Divine clarinet comes with two barrels - 65mm (442Hz) and 66mm (440Hz) - which fit with both the Bb and the A model.
The Divine is made of grenadilla wood with specific upper joint Green Line tone-hole slots eliminating air leaks on tone-holes most prone to crack. The carbon wire (a Buffet Crampon patent), which replaces the metal rings, makes the clarinet 60 grams lighter and thus contributes to its exceptional balance with greater vibration and freer blowing.
As with the Tosca model, the Divine clarinets are equipped with a low F correction key. New keywork and spatulas enhance the clarinet's ergonomics without destabilizing the musician's capabilities.
Whereas the Tosca clarinet was the R13 bore's top range model, the Divine features the Buffet Crampon RC bore's latest evolution.
This new range of clarinet represents a major step forward in Buffet Cramppon's history, by fusing technical expertise with unparalleled craftsmanship in French wind instrument manufacturing.
- Key: Bb/A
- Pitch: 440/442Hz
- Natural African blackwood
- Poly-cylindrical bore according to the Buffet Crampon method
- Green Line tone hole slots on the upper joint
- Metal-capped tenons
- Carbon wire on barrel, lower joint and bell
- Synthetic cork on tenon, no lubrification necessary
- Raised C# - G# tone hole (A only)
- Delivered with 2 barrels (66 and 65mm long)
- 19 keys and 6 rings
- New adjustable thumb rest
- Eb lever
- Low F correction key, low E (option)
- Silver-plated finish
- Highly reliable keywork
- Metal O-Ring pins
- Blue steel springs
- Pads: Combination of GT pads (100% waterproof and breathable) and natural cork pads