Ahead 18" Spinal G Throne - Black/Black
Sale Price $209.99
You Save $55.00
- ONLY 1 IN STOCK
Spinal G thrones have been developed for players who require the higher level of support and comfort an Ergokinetic throne provides. Spinal G thrones are medically-tested and scientifically-proven to support the drummer’s natural body geometry and motion as they play while their split-seat, spring-assisted design improves mobility and flexibility.
Reducing fatigue, as well as hip, back and shoulder discomfort by allowing the tailbone (coccyx) to hang naturally versus being compressed against a seat. Allowing the pelvis to move reciprocally in three dimensions, and allowing more natural movement of the legs, lower back and shoulders when sitting and playing.
All Ahead thrones also come with a heavy-duty, tripod base that includes a double-locking, threaded height adjustment and sturdy seat connector plate.
- Black velour seat top
- Black sides
- Thick memory foam cushion
- Split-seat, spring-balanced throne
- 4 leg base
- Double-locking, threaded height adjustment
- Durable seat connector plate
- Allows the pelvis to move reciprocally in three dimensions
- Allows the tailbone (coccyx) to hang naturally versus being compressed against the seat
- Supports a more natural movement of the spine and shoulders while seated
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- CATEGORY: Spinal Glide
- SKU: SPG-BL
- SEAT LENGTH: 18.00 inches
- SEAT WIDTH: 15.00 inches
- SEAT THICKNESS: 4.50 inches
- WEIGHT: 15.90 lbs
- HEIGHT RANGE: 18" to 24"