Theo Wanne DURGA Series Gold Metal Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece - #9
Sale Price $750.00
You Save $321.43
- SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The DURGA has the most technically advanced design (PATENTED) and manufacturing process (PATENT PENDING) of any mouthpiece in history. The result is a powerful mouthpiece with a huge core and breath of sound. No longer does the saxophonist need to have a thin sound in order to get huge power and projection. The DURGA is both powerful and fat sounding simultaneously. The sound is just downright sexy!
The secret to the DURGA lies in a uniquely designed baffle coupled with deeply rounded inner side walls and a special power version of our True Large Chamber incorporating a Power Ring. The Power Ring is a ring set at the back of the chamber that radically tapers the chamber down. This allows the mouthpiece to get all the benefits of our True Large Chamber AND the power inherent in small chamber mouthpieces.
No other mouthpiece in history has been designed like this before; it will blow you away. It can both scream and play a soft ballad. It is so much fun to play! Its huge sound makes everything before it sound thin and/or stuffy in comparison!Features:
- Great for Jazz, R&B, and Rock & Roll
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic - It makes everyone want to dance
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed
- Radical Power-Version of our True Large Chamber
- Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip
- Uniquely shaped long step baffle
- Super fat sound due to its very large and complex interior chamber