TC Helicon VoiceTone E1 Echo & Tap Delay Pedal for Vocals
Sale Price $129.99
You Save $65.00
- 0 IN STOCK, EXPECTING MORE SOON
VoiceTone E1 offers singers the signature echo and slapback effects that evoke classic songs while putting effects control at their feet. Now, high quality, immersive echo effects for the stage are no longer just for guitarists.
From Rockabilly-style “tape slap” echo to trance-inducing long echo trails timed to your song’s tempo, VoiceTone E1 can excite your vocals and your audience more than ever before. And it’s so easy to use; leave it on one setting throughout your performance or change it up for different songs. When it’s time to talk to your audience, clear, dry banter is just a footswitch tap away.
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon’s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone‘s thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single’s effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.Features:
- Adds a wide range of echo effects for more depth in your vocals
- Footswitch tapping can set echo times to song tempo
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- 12 Flavors of Echo & Delay types:
- Slap echo 1 & 2
- Tap – 1/4, 1/8, Triplet 1/8th, Dotted 1/8th, Triplet 1/4, Dotted 1/4 notes
- Echo FX 1 & 2
- Filter control (smart EQ band limiting)