Martin - OMCCPA4 - Acoustic/Electric, Rosewood
Sale Price $1,214.99
You Save $1,184.01
The OMCCPA4 Rosewood adds tonal color and variety. The model features a 14-fret cutaway with fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile necks, and Fishman's F1 Analog onboard electronics. Perfect for all performing artists. Body:
- Model: OMCCPA4 Rosewood
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 330 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - White Corian
- Finish Neck: Satin